420 E St
Marysville, CA 95901
Attention Food and Ag Businesses in Sutter and Yuba Counties!
Valley Vision and partners invite you to attend a forum connecting food and ag businesses with helpful business resources and financing information. Participants will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with many resource providers. We are also pleased to have Congressman John Garamendi provide remarks.
The event is targeted to food businesses in Yuba, Sutter, and surrounding counties with under 50 employees, including growers, ranchers, processors, distributors, and others. Community partners are also welcome to attend. Follow-up assistance and additional resources will be available for attendees.
- USDA Rural Development California
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- UC Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR)
- Yuba/Sutter Small Business Development Center
- California Bank & Trust
- California Capital Financial Development Corp
- Many other resource providers to connect with!
Parking will be available
*NOTE: We will have two additional small business workshops in early 2017 covering the rest of the rural Sacramento region. Stay tuned!
This event is held in cooperation with the Office of Congressman John Garamendi.