Join the California Governor’s Office of Business Development (GO-Biz) and the California Energy Commission for the California – China Clean Tech Trade Mission!
Building on Governor Brown’s 2013 China Trade Mission, our 2016 California – China Clean Tech Trade Mission is a unique opportunity for California firms to explore business prospects and exchange information on clean energy technologies, strategies, and policies that are being explored and implemented in China with the objective of helping California businesses expand internationally in this thriving market.
- Generating and storing renewable energy
- EV and FCEV Companies
- Energy efficient product manufacturing, distribution, construction, installation and maintenance
- Natural and sustainable product manufacturing
- Insulation technology, renewable material adoption
- Recycling existing materials
Join a Delegation of Business Owners led by High Ranking Officials:
- Panorea Avdis | Director, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- Robert B. Weisenmiller | Chair, California Energy Commission