1209 L St
Sacramento, CA 95814
To review problems and suggest solutions that will accelerate job creation and new investment in the manufacturing sector in California’s capital region.
Friday February 19, 2016
8:30 am-3:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street
Sacramento, California 95814
Early bird rate $40 (through February 5, 2016)
– Brian O’Shaughnessy, Chairman, Revere Copper Products—Tax Policy for Manufacturing Competitiveness
– Michael Stumo, CEO, Coalition for a Prosperous America – Opportunities for a national trade strategy to deliver US manufacturing growth.
– Dr. Greg Autry – Assistant Professor of Clinical Entrepreneurship, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California -National security and the need for a healthy manufacturing sector.
– Larry Burkhardt, Director, City of Sacramento Economic Development Dep’t. – Accelerate Job Creation and New Investment in California’s Capital Region
– Trish Kelly, Sr. Vice President, Valley Vision-Workforce Development in Sacramento: barriers to a manufacturing workforce.
Dan DiMicco, Chairman Emeritus, Nucor Steel Corporation
Harry Moser, Reshoring Initiative